Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shubh Diwali






























There must be a great sense of excitement in the air in India today and the houses will be chaotic but very excitedly preparing for tomorrow. 



Gifts and hugs will be all around. These are the only days when I really miss India but nevertheless I believe in making home where I am. 

I must admit that I have never been a very homely person, but this year I did experience a shift and I decided to make all the sweets for Diwali myself. I have made it with love - I hope it will be enjoyed with the same spirit and will bring more of it to our home and lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and dropping me a note. I truly appreciate it. Keep in touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...