Saturday, June 19, 2010

A message...





Beautiful farewell tulips and beautiful farewell message from a dear friend :

"stay creative, stay open, stay inspired, stay in Australia, stay in touch "

all these things mean a lot to me and have a deep connection with my heart.


I look for creativity in small things
I remain open so I don't miss a single beautiful thing that goes past,
I look for inspiration everywhere - thoughts, desires, work, people, nature, surroundings
I love Australia - the more I live here, the more I love here
and indeed I like to stay in touch to get all of these from the people I love.


Thanks Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and dropping me a note. I truly appreciate it. Keep in touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...