Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thank you

The reason birds can fly is simply that they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.
 - James Matthew

Since we have moved to Australia, a lot of people have helped to make this country so special for us. There are a lot of immigrants who either keep going just because they are afraid to change their decision to move out of their native land, or simply don't want to break out of the circle of comfort.

I am so lucky to have found some special people who are similar in values and beliefs....and who made me feel so comfortable and I never had to battle with my decision.

5 years anniversary month - Thanks to all those special people - I will forever be in your debt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and dropping me a note. I truly appreciate it. Keep in touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...