Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So many things on my mind..



























so many thoughts running through my mind, 
it's hard to keep my secret within now, 
the love running in my veins, 
and the moments passing by,
they all whispered in my ears,
live it up
live it up.


---------


....and an excerpt from the book 'Namesake' below:

"Ashoke Ganguli: Aray Baba, the camera! It is in the car. All this with no picture, huh? You just have to remember it then. Will you remember this day Gogol? 

Gogol: How long do you I to remember it? 



Ashoke Ganguli: Remember it always. Remember that you and I made this journey and went together to a place where there was nowhere left to go."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and dropping me a note. I truly appreciate it. Keep in touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...